from San Francisco e-Bike Rental
Famous for scenic beauty, cultural attractions, diverse communities, and world-class cuisine, San Francisco’s landmarks include the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, Fisherman’s Wharf, Alcatraz, Chinatown, Union Square, North Beach, the Castro district and Mission Dolores.
Measuring 49 square miles, San Francisco is famous for its scenic beauty, cultural attractions, diverse communities, and world-class cuisine. Dotted with landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, Fisherman’s Wharf, Alcatraz, Chinatown, Union Square, North Beach, the Castro district and Mission Dolores, the City’s streets can lead from Union Square to North Beach to Fisherman’s Wharf, with intriguing neighborhoods to explore at every turn. Views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay are often laced with fog, creating a romantic mood in this most European of American cities.
If you decide to explore San Francisco on your own by e-bike, Unlimited Biking will arm you with all you need for your adventure. Unlimited Biking will outfit you with a brand new lightweight Cannondale Quick NEO e-bike. With an efficient aluminum step-through frame and ergonomic touch points including handlebar, grips, and saddle, this e-bike offers a comfortable ride, and a fun and easy way to explore one of the world’s most famous cities. Accessories such as helmet, color-coded map, basket, and bike lock, are all included free of charge. Our staff will also be happy to suggest an interesting and memorable route around the city’s many trendy, historic neighborhoods.
• Top-of-the-line, brand new Cannondale Quick NEO e-bikes for men and women
• Convenient all-day e-bike rental
• Easy way to explore the City by the Bay
• Free color-coded route map and helpful suggestions from the staff
• E-bike rental
• Helmet, basket, bicycle chain lock, and full color illustrated map with key attractions
• Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children available at an additional cost upon request (child must be at least one 1 year of age to ride in the baby seat)